and Professional Development training
In-home coaching and
mentoring by Early Childhood Professionals
Interactive Learning Groups
A Lending Library with
books and educational materials
Free Childcare for
providers while they attend trainings
completion are presented to all participating providers
Trainings count toward
State of Michigan Licensing requirements.
COMMUNITY CENTER PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
a partner with Mt. Calvary Community Center, other programs and
services are also available for all Learning Center participants. The
following programs/services that are available are:
- On-site Head Start program; call
Emergency Food and Baby Pantry Services. Available to families and individuals
the South Warren community; call 211 for a referral.
- Turning Point: counseling for families impacted by domestic violence.
- Emergency Food: Call 211 for referral.
To utilize the services of the ELC, you must officially register for the program. Enrollment is simple and easy.
1. Enroll via email by requesting an enrollment packet from: email@example.com
2. Enroll over the telephone by calling (313) 402-0802.